Friday, August 8, 2008

The Pic of the DAy!














ANNA the Pooh and Zackaroo
Art by Anna / Medium: Graphic Design Paint Program 2008

Hi Folks!

This is ANna the Pooh reporting in for the "Zack and Anna Bloog." Every-one's favorite "We Cool CAts" site on the World Wide Weeb. I was asked to drew a picture of me and my brother for our bloog. What do you thunk? Wee are HOT!!!! Chugga, chugga, chugga.... Lovin that milk! Those are some cool leggins I am wearing - aren't they? Oh yeah, ZAck looks cute, two.


Art work, photos, stories, posts
on this blog are copyrighted by
"The Zack and Anna Blog - We cool cats"

The Tip of the DAy: ENJOY LIFE! Make sure you do everything to help your pets enjoy their lives. Make sure you give HUGS and Bugs (depending on if your pets likes buGS of course) to your pets everyday. It just takes a littttle time to hug, pet, brush and play with your pets. Your animals will love you back tenfold. While loving your pets and attending to there needs everyday you can use this time to teach your children compassion and responsibility. Make caring for your animals FUN and rewarding for both your family and your pets. :-)

I, Zack, loves to chases after things. Whooo, it is fun. I run fast and do jumps in the air. I am good! I love it when my family plays with me by throwing little balls and toy mice. Well, I, ANNA, loves to be brushed and spend time outside (in our fenced yard) with my family. I also love that catnip. It makes me really really really HAppy! What do some of you pets out there enjoy? Wee wood LOVE to hear form you!!!

P.S. Our family changes arr litter boX twice a day. Once in the morning and once at nite. Now that is really LOVE. (It also keeps us clean and our home clean.) Try it and you will find your pets and you are happier and healthier.




THe Shout out of the Day goes to: Mooly and Alley the two doogs who left us a comment and said that they live up the street. You guys live down the street (down) the street. Get it? WEE are shouting at you - can you hear us? "Eat beans" to Mooly and Alley form two cool cAts, ZAck and Anna.


Wee wood love to hear form you. Please leave us a comment.
Happy Kittys, happy kittys, happy kittys...


By by - see a soon,

Zack and Anna

Hugs anb BuGS from one COOL DUDE and a COOL DUDEDETTE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL