Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Looking a like....

YYY
YYY
YYY
YYY
YYY
YYY
YYY
YYY
YYY
YYY
YYY
YYY


Photo by Barbara Glick and Adobe Photoshop Effects by Deborah Burt 2008

DEBBER (My Mom)

You hear about pets and their owners who
look a like. WEll, I thinketh me Mom

(Debber) anb I, Zack, resemble each
other quite loverly soooo! Isn't that

something? Cause I was adopted.














Art by Zack / Medium: Graphic Design Paint Program circa 1990s


Me (ZACKAROO)
~~~~~
The ShOUT OUT of the DAy: Hoppy Birdday to Cathy Peshlakai. Hope your celabration last all year loooooooooooooong. Know you are loved and apreciated by the humuns and animals in your life. HOPPY, HOPPY BIRDDAY TO CATHEY!!!

3 comments:

Molly and Alley said...

Hi Cathy,
We want to wish you a Berry Happy Birthday too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

MUch love form your cussins,
Molly and Alley
(AUntie Babe's Pups)

We are Molly annd Alley - WE cool dogs!

Sis. Peshlakai said...

Thanks for the Hoppy Bday wish. My family took me on a date to the movies. I ate my favorite "dog gone" (hotdog) and popcorn.
Hugs to my furry family.
Peekaboo's mom (Cathy)

Zack and Anna said...

How ya doing Peeaboo? WEE arr checking out arr comments (again) and want you to know we reely liek yur name. Peekaboo - now that is cool! Boo!

Cathy, you arr sure coool two. It sounds liek you had wonddderfil Bday. WEe like the butter on poopcorn. Now the "hotdog" thing....that is so funny! LOL

Hop you arr all doing well. Wee send arr love to you, yur family. The furry ones tooo. ZaCK anb Annna(=^.^=) (=^o^=)