Sunday, August 10, 2008

Baby Rhonda

Art by Zack / Medium: Digital Art Piant and Adobe Photoshop 2008
WHO IS IT?

I have never seen anything like it!
She splashes, she wiggles and dashes!
She goes up and down and all around.
She acts like she's out on the town!
She is faster than a daster!
Oh my, gosh! This is hog "wash."
She not only splashes, but she splishes!
I am getting dizzy and she is turning kapishisses!
Who am I talking about?
You would think it is a trout!
But, no! It is Baby Rhonda! Baby Rhonda?
When she takes a bath in her bathtub...
That's right.....A rub, a dub, dub.
It is like magic, she turns into a FISH.
I guess that is dandy, just like candy.
As long as she....in the tub....doesn't go "pish."


The End
"glub, glub, glub"
by
Auntie Nanny
(Debber 2006)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHOUT OUT of the day: Hay, the shout out of the day goes to the Perry Family. Cortty, Willie and Dee Wayne, form Roosevelt, droove three hours just to see me (ZAck). You guys looked greet! Thanks for stopping by. Sorry that Anna was having a shy day and hid under the bed. What can I say other than my tail is much longer than hers. I appreciated you noticing that I have lost weight. That Sharoonie has been fuding us this really healthy fud - the nutritious and low cal kind. I guess it is doing the trick.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIP of the DAY: You can not loose weight on "maintenance" cat fud. If you buy the stuff that helps you not gain weight, but only maintain your weight it won't work. Trust us -we know. It has to be the low calorie stuff....like less calories than what you have been eating. I will be the first to admit it isn't easy. What you do is start out by mixing a little bit of the new fud with the custom fud and eventually end up with all the new stuff. This works - be patient and give it some time. Wee have a wonderful site to share with you to help your cat or dog loose weight if need be. Check out it out on the rite: "Overweight Dogs and Cats" Enjoy and remember to limit the number of mouse tidbits you eat. (Mummm, I love them little feets!)

By by,

Zack and Anna

HUGs and BUgs from one COOL DUDE and a COOL DUDEDETTE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still a fish...just need a bigger tank now.

Zack and Anna said...

...and what a beutifful fish you are too!